What do you think of when you first wake up in the morning? I run through what I need to do and all those thing I really do not want to do. I know I am not alone. Most of us don’t want to get up. Most of us don’t want to start our long day ahead. Our first thoughts in the morning are the stepping stone for our attitude, feelings and energy for the day a head. Trying positive thoughts and be thankful for a new day. See how it impacts your entire day. Let us know. . .
21 positive morning thoughts:
By: Elyse Gorman
1. Thank you for this gift of a whole new day. I am grateful.
2. How can I best serve the Universe today?
3. Amazing things happen to me every single day.
4. I am excited to see what happens today!
5. I dedicate today to love and kindness.
6. I am going to give this day my very best, so that I may rest my head with deep satisfaction tonight.
7. I have everything that I need right in this moment.
8. I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
9. I will honour myself by showing up powerfully in my life today.
10. Love, joy and peace are my natural state.
11. Today is dedicated to fun!
12. I see the world with grateful eyes, and it fills my soul.
13. I will listen to my inner voice today and allow it to guide me.
14. Life is easy. I let go and go with the flow.
15. I am here to be my own unique expression of consciousness.
16. Let me make the world a better place by shining my light today.
17. I have all the time that I need to do everything I want to do.
18. I will make time to touch base with the present moment all throughout today.
19. My life is a miracle.
20. I see the world through eyes of awe and wonder.
21. I carry peace and stillness in my heart as I go about my daily activities.